Hanke returns to Mönchengladbach

The foal offspring gets prominent growth. With Mike Hanke, a former professional returns to Borussia, who left deep footprints in the association. It is closely connected with the name Hanke the sensational rescue in 2011 via the relegation, then the rise in the top group of the Bundesliga. In winter 2011, the attacker of Hannover 96 was changed to the left Lower Rhine and completed a total of 95 competitive games until his farewell towards Sc Freiburg for the season 2013/14, in which he scored 15 goals.

Hanke: I know how the boys tick at this age

I hired the cheapest & most expensive Rocket League coach. Here's what happened After eight years, Hanke is now back in Borussia Park and takes over the position of the co-trainer in the U 19. I'm very happy to be here again and thankful that I get the chance to act as a U-19 co trainer under Sascha Eickel. But I am also aware that I have to learn a lot. A good footballer is not Just a good coach, says Mike Hanke. The former national player already gained first experiences as coach in the junior area. Hanke trained the A-youth of the Lower Rhine League Tus Rush Mount. Ultimately, I'm there to bring and pass on my experiences I've collected as a professional player. I'm looking forward to it, says the 37-year-old about his new task. I know how the boys tick at this age. In Ruuschenberg we have already played on a good level, here with the foals awaits me but of course a bit different.

Newville now in the coach team of the professionals

A few years ago started with Oliver Neuville, who has risen under Marco Rose into the coaching team of the professionals, before a former striker and international as co-coach in Borussias U 19. Now Hanke will be part of the Gladbacher promotion of young talent. We want to offer Mike's chance for a second career. I believe that's the right step for him. I'm sure Mike and the team can benefit from each other, says Young Director Roland Virkus.

Bestnote Included: Bayer dominates the Borussia Park-eleven

Comments