Dragon Age interview: Nico Lennon on his interpretation of Carver

The world of Dragon Age is full of fantastic and dear characters. During Dragon Age Week, we wrote about Isabela, Fenris and Alistair, as well as interviewing the voices behind Hawke, the Inquisitor, Josephine and Zevran. We even talked to David Gaider about the only Dorian Pavus. But even so, some people may be disappointed that we were a bit light in Morrigan's coverage. Or alone. Or Anders. Or Varric, or Iron Bull, or Merrill, or ... You understand the point. There is a lot of love for many characters on thedas. Carver, however, is not one of those characters, at least, not for most people. Nico Lennon, the man behind the man who nobody loves, takes the intermediate position of Carver in the Fandom calmly.

Software Development in a Dynamic Environment I know he's a kind of marmitic individual, says Lennon. Many people are very happy to see it dying on the roads of the depths and never see it again. But listen, I think he is great if people immerse themselves in the world and are inspired to create their own fanart. I am sure that people have done [Carver Fanart], but they have not sent me any directly. I see bits and bobs on twitter, but I've probably seen a little more of The Witcher [Lennon Also Plays King Radovid] than the content of Dragon Age, but I know it's out there and I think all the power for them. People connect a lot with their romantic options and ...

Comments